Talent ID Info (Team Sask)
PARENT ONLINE INFO MEETINGS
Please see below for links to the 2024 Parent Info Meetings (meetings held on Microsoft Teams)
FEMALE ATHLETES (BOX AND WOMEN'S FIELD) (Wednesday, January 24th @ 8:00pm)
BOX TEAMS (COED) (Wednesday, January 24th @ 9:00pm)
MEN'S FIELD TEAMS - Date/Time TBD
TEAM SASK TALENT ID PROCESS
BOX TEAMS (ALL TEAMS)
- Attend ONE Open ID Camp (Due to numbers, Female athletes can attend both Open ID camps). Athletes attend all sessions on their Open ID camp weekend.
- After the Open ID Camp, athletes selected to move forward will be invited to the Invitational Camps for specific teams (Nationals Coed, Nationals Female, Jr. Rush) that Coaches have placed them. Athletes attend BOTH Invitational Camps.
- Athletes who are selected to move forward will be invited to the Finals Camp, which is just one day, the first weekend of April.
- Rosters will be selected by end of April.
** If an athlete can not attend an Open ID camp, they will get to attend the first Invitational Camp Team Sask sessions, then Coaches will determine from there.
FIELD TEAMS (MEN'S AND WOMEN'S)
- Attend the Open ID Weekend in March
- Athletes who are invited to move forward will attend the Finals weekend in April.
- Rosters to be selected by end of April (unless Coaches request additional time).
We recognize the try out process is a long one, however we want to ensure all interested athletes are given a fair opportunity to be thoroughly evaluated, with Try Outs being held prior to the start of the season, it is important Coaches see how players do during games. Sask Lacrosse will do what it can in terms of booking parent hotels, and flight options to help keep costs down for families wishing to travel to watch their athlete.
TO HELP KEEP ATHLETES FOCUSED ALL TALENT ID SESSIONS ARE CLOSED TO SPECTATORS, INCLUDING PARENTS.