2015 Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association Annual General Meeting
Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association encourages everyone to attend our Annual General Meeting.
Location: Temple Gardens Spa, Moose Jaw
Date: October, 24th, 2015
How to book a room: Call 1-800-718-7727, Mention you are with the Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association group, with number 100822.
Hotel Rate: 165.00 if you book before September 30th
Rush Season tickets
It's official Saskatchewan is getting a professional Lacrosse team! The SLA is extremely excited for this opportunity to grow and promote Lacrosse and for the opportunities this will provide for our players!!
Are you a Rush Nation eNews Subscriber yet? All Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association members are being invited to sign up today in order to get Rush Season tickets before they go on sale to the public. With being a Rush Nation eNews Subscriber you will get updates on how our Saskatchewan Rush are doing, events, and other great information.
Season Tickets include access to all 9 regular season home games and come with the following benefits:
• Up to 15% savings off door pric...e
• The ability to purchase additional game tickets at your season ticket price
• Priority access to additional playoff games
• Season Ticket Exchange Program
• Spread your payments out with our flexible payment options
• Invitations to exclusive season ticket holder events
• Dedicated customer service representative
• Weekly prizes available to the won for season ticket holders
For more information call 306.978.RUSH (7874) or email email@example.com. #SaskRush #growthegame
2015 TEAM SASK PEEWEE ROSTER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to the following players for being selected to the 2015 Team Sask Pee Wee Team!
2015 TEAM SASK BANTAM ROSTER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to the following players for being selected to the 2015 Team Sask Bantam Team!
2015 TEAM SASK head coaches, managers & provincial coordinators selected!
The SLA Board of Directors and Provincial Office would like to congratulate the following individuals for being selected to be Head Coaches, Managers, and Provincial Coordinators for our 2015 Team Sask program!
BOX LACROSSE TEAMS
- Provincial Coordinator - Kim Larocque
- Pee Wee Head Coach - Chris Anderson
- Pee Wee Manager - Misty Hall
- Bantam Head Coach - Randy Trobak
- Bantam Manager - Gwen Carter
- Midget Head Coach - Sean Graham
- Midget Manager - Mandy Currie
FIELD LACROSSE TEAMS
- Provincial Coordinator - Carrie Johnson
- U15 Head Coach - Jordan Jarvis
- U15 Manager - Norm McDonald
- U18 Head Coaches - Luke Acton/Arden Wipf
- U18 Manager - Dallas Guigon
Thank you to everyone who sent in applications, SLA appreciates all our volunteers for Team Sask and we look forward to the 2015 season! If you have any questions about the Team Sask program or Team Sask try outs please contact Bridget Pottle, SLA Executive Director, at 306.780.9216/1.844.780.9216 ext. 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.